The Chocapic13 Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 is a great new mod that that allows use of a highly configurable deferred shading pipeline. What does this means is that you no longer have to settle for the boring textures of vanilla Minecraft! With this mod installed, you can incorporate many of the visual effects that you seen in modern games into your Minecraft world. This mod is very professional and allows for great looking textures. It transforms your dull, boring world into a beautiful landscape filled with wonder!
Chocapic13 Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
- The Chocapic13 Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 allows for proffessional looking Minecraft scenery that implements many features found in modern games!
One new feature is the spectacle of lens flares now visible in Minecraft! You can also see light rays reflecting in water, as well as darker contrasting shadows!
Chocapic13 Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: This mod is currently fully updated to Minecraft 1.6.2, is available for download for SMP server and client. This mod is very well developed, and is frequently updated!
NEGATIVES: Unfortunately, due to high resolution nature of this mod, not everyone can use it to its full effect. You need a graphics card above 8600GT to run it!
Chocapic13 Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelogs
- The latest update included: A BIG performance improvement, a changed colourtone map, greatly improved shadow filtering and a changed specular model.
How to Install Chocapic13 Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- First of all you need to make sure you have a high enough graphics card to run this mod, next make sure you download the latest version of OptiFine for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Next, download the Chocapic13 Shaders mod and drag and drop the contents of the .zip folder into your Minecraft directory, aswell as the contents of OptiFine!
- Lastly, open minecraft, options/shader and open the shaderpack folder and place the “v3-lite”,”v3-low” files in there, then load up Minecraft and enjoy!