A Mod About energy, and matter and getting stuff done! Probably.
GUI – Screenshots:
ME Pre-formatter, used to configure storage cells, and name them.
Wireless Access Point GUI with upgrades.
ME Export Bus GUI, currently sending lapis.
Quartz Grind Stone GUI , shows input, currently grinding, and output.
Creative Tab – OLD Pre RV2
ME Chest interface
ME Access Terminal
ME Pattern Encoder
ME Colored Cable
ME Import and Export BUS’s used to manage a Forestry Squeezer
Quartz Grind Stone ( with crank )
A Low-Tech bakery.
an extra access terminal in my automated smelting room.
ME Cable connecting a farm to my main base.
An Access terminal at my farm.
Using Logistics Pipes to automate a farm with ME Interface.
ME Chests Connected to a small network.
Another picture of a small ME Network.
- Go to Applied Energistics page
- DO delete the META-INF folder in minecraft.jar
- Download the mod .zip file and install this in the mods folder in your minecraft directory like any other Forge/ mod
- Added Null Check for potentially bad items.
- Powered Screens are now ‘brighter’
- Level Emitter torch appears to glow
- The MAC Opens to last open page on first open.
- Fixed minor oddity with cable model being inconsistent.
- Vibration Catalyst can now only ‘smelt’ fully smelt-able blocks. ( no partially smelt-able blocks )
- Fixed localization of the word “OF”
- Updated For better power API
- Fix for strange chunk loading / unloading behavior.
- Fixed a bug with the gui not updating as a storage cell is used to generate items in the Condenser.
- 1.6.2 Only – Removed UE Support ( more on this later maybe )
- Fixed “Sort By Priority”
- Level Emitter can now save its settings.
- Hit boxes now work on individual parts of cables and buses.
- Fixed potential issue with T-Planes Black / White lists.
- Added Link and Unlinked Localization.
- Fixed an issue with crafting when processing the output from one cpu into another.
- Corrected and issue that could result in unloaded chunks reloading.
- Fixed a bug in the handling of block placement.
- Placing a colored cable on a bus, will change the color of the bus. ( in addition to placing the bus on the colored cable. )
- Fixed crash when editing a mac and opening the GUI very quickly
- Fixed a bug with ridding entities and using the matter cannon.
- ME Colored Blocks can now be painted with IC2 and GT Painters
- Facades on the Bus side of the various bus Blocks now render better.
- Added a small clear button on the Crafting Terminal Gui ( Space clicking still works )
- Interface – Interfaces transactions now no longer use the Interfaces internal storage.